Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:00:35 -0400
Dear James,

I don't have an angora ferret, but my vet's receptionist has a few, along
with the regulars.  The guy on the show (the Pet Shop), Marc Marrone,
imports angoras from Sweden.  He gets two batches in the summer, and they
go fast.  People usually reserve one.  Pat (the recp.) said her angoras
tend to live longer and are healthier than her other ferrets.  She also
said the females are very snobby and won't have anything to do with the
non-angora ferrets.  I think that's so funny!

Shron & Rocky