From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 08:58:47 -0400
Three of my four ferrets are famous.... Yesterday morning at about 8:10am,
I called in to a local NYC radio show, "The Sports Guys" to pledge my
listenership.  (They are having a promo to get to 1 million listeners by
June).  My ferrets actually also listen to the show too while I do clean
up so I asked if I could pledge them as well....

You can only imagine the rest of the conversation.  They asked me their
names and I got out "Katie, Matt, & Al, like the Today show" I didn't even
get to mention poor Stanley before they started going off....

They described each member of the Today show.  Most apt description of my
ferrets... Katie is cute, Matt is sexy and Al is the "Big Black one" ---
well not quite in my case, he's my little dark eyed white (with a gray
tail).  They asked me how bad my house must smell... I was on my cell phone
and I must have gotten a bit animated while I was trying to explain that
ferrets don't smell - I got disconnected.  They did a 10 minute rant on
people that own ferrets.  One of the hosts said his crazy aunt has two
and she even walks them on a leash!

Don't worry --- I will call back and straighten them out!
Kristeen, Katie, Matt, Al & Stanley