From:
Sharon Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:24:01 -0500
Hi all you ferret lovers: I need a question answered.  I have a 1 1/2 year
old female that has been eating iams kitten.  I got a baby kit about 4 weeks
ago and I switched to the food the pet store was using because of her age.
It is marshal farms ferret food.  I wet it with warm water because she was
so young.  Now, they both want me to wet it.  They don't want to eat it dry.
They sit there and wait for me to add the water.  If they don't eat any dry
food, Could this be bad for their teeth?  Neither one will eat dry food.

Thanks, Sharon
Sukie (petite and sweet) Angel (hyper nipping kit).