From:
Liz Zink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 08:40:59 -0600
De-lurking for a minute to say:

I've been following Kodo's story faithfully, but needed to get paid before I
could send anything.  Well that finally happened!!  My hubby and I are both
underpaid with lots of student loans, but we sent in $10 because this really
hit home with me.  We take our 3 ferts out to the park, and have always let
people pet them when they asked to and gave the ferret owners speech (which
we all give I'm sure) This situation could have occurred at anytime for us.
Just a simple, stupid happening which changes your life forever.  Thanks to
Kim Hastings for checking on what Montana does if your fert does have a run
in with someone who wants to sue.  Good to know that we have a waiting
period here.  Anyway, I just wanted to say good luck to Robert Jacobs and
Kodo, and I'll be waiting for all the updates.

Liz Zink
Quincy, Sinbad & Mischieva, very subdued and sending dooks to their brother
fert, Kodol