From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:34:07 -0700
Hi,
I just got a new baby he is 7 weeks old and I already had 2 older guys, they
are 1 1/2 years and 4 years.  What I am worried about is will the older guys
be to ruff with the new baby?  I haven't let them meet each other yet
because I am worried they will hurt the little guy.

I also have another question.  Are there some ferrets that are sensitive or
alergic to regular cat litter?  Because it seems like my little guy is
having sneeze attacks, every time he goes in the litter box.

Any help would be helpful.
Thank you
[RR]