Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:43:19 -0800
Eleanor Mead wrote:
>I typed in ferret as I usually do under search and clicked on newly
>listed and scrolled down a couple listings and right there #1809891117
>you will find a taxidermied dead ferret!

Correction.  The item number is 1809894117.  The animal shown is not a
ferret.  It IS a weasel of some sort.  Anyone??

>(black footed I believe)

Please read.  Description says from France.  The Black Footed Ferret is
only found in the vast prairies of North America and even then remotely
so.  It is one of the North America's most endangered species.   (See:
http://www.ngpc.state.ne.us/wildlife/ferret.html)  The B.F.F. is also a
CITES listed animal and would be prohibited world wide from sale, in any
form, dead or alive.

BTW...most taxidermied animals ARE dead.  <GRIN>

For our ferrets.

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, Bancho, and Artemus.  In spirit, Bubba,
Billy-Bob, and Garret)