From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 16:16:50 -0500
To Paw Paw......
>So, does anyone out there know how to reset a ferret alarm clock for
>standard time?

Have you tried putting them in a brown paper bag for an extra hour at night?

To: "Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Your comments about the Pit Bull jumping a fence to attack.....

Yes, I agree.  Where are the laws to protect us, children, old folks or
whoever is on the other side of that fence?  A good animal owner is one that
not only protects their animals from harm but also protects their animals in
a way that they are not able to harm anyone else.  We love Lobo but don't
trust him, due to the fact he's a pure Timber Wolf so he stays on an airline
cable like chain as he sails over our fence without even thinking about it.
He has 40 feet to roam and that's it.  He doesn't even mind being tied like
that and can run and jump at will.  He's so used to it that he won't even
attempt to pass the hook on the side of our RV when he wants to go outside
if he's not tied.

Cheers, Chuckles, and a howl from the crew......
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo and their mama too!