From:
JASON SALAZAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 17:36:24 CDT
Hello all you FML'ers
I am looking for a little help.  Let me explain My wife and I were sitting
home saturday night and my little fuzzy was out playing and my wife got out
of the recliner and went into the kitchen.  When she came back she sat down
and we both knew I pratically leaped the coffee table and threw the chair
back, but she looked ok but she was acting funny.  I picked her really
gently and looked at her and her eye looked really funny it was all glazed
over.  This was at about midnight I called our Vet he said I should put her
in her little carrier bag and let her calm down.  So I did and he said that
he would meet us there.  We got there and they gave us some droppes to put
in her eye and showed us how to do it.  He also gave her a steriod shot with
some antibiotics in it.  We took her home then came back in the next day
They gave her another shot.  All in all it cost me $114.50 and I can't come
up with it.  They said they would hold a check for 2 weeks but I don't know
where to go.  So My wife said I should try you guy's.  We are both college
students and she graduates in december.  Well got to go I still have a final
paper to type up.

     Thanks
       Sincerily
           Jason Salazar