From:
Joni Abrams RN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 21:57:46 -0400
I just adopted a new spay female ferret for my Merlin.  HI adopted him from
a pet store.  He is over 1 year old and a real sweetie.  Queenie is a 4 year
old spay female ferret who is also very sweet.  I have them in two cages.
Merlin is in his new deluxe four foot high palace and queenie is in Merlins
old 1&1/2 story home.  Everytime I put queenie in with Merlin they go at it.
When I put them in the playroom together they seem fine.  It has been 2 days
since queenie has come to live with us.  Where do I go from here.  I am
switching blankets and both of them have had a bath in the same shampoo.
Any help will be appreciated.

Joni