From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:13:01 EST
Welcome back to Ferret-guy!  Saw you on CNN.  You looked great!!!  Keep
fighting!

Almost ferret math.  I always read the classifieds looking for ferrets.
Sure enough the one day I was late to read, the ad read "free to good
home." My SO thought I had gone completely crazy when I screamed and ran
for the phone, paper flying in my wake.  All I could say was "You don't
want to know!!" Too late!  He'd already been adopted.  That's okay, I'm
already being threatened with a ferret room.

Hug those fuzzies!!!
darlene