From:
Christa Besherse - Residence Life <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 18:11:50 CDT
I keep seeing the posts about all these ferret shows...on the East Coast!
Well, I live in Oklahoma.  Does anyone around here want to have a ferret
show!?  I will admit, I don't know alot about putting a club or show
together, but I think that it's time to find out!  If there is a club in
the southern Oklahoma area, let me know.  If not and you are interested in
one, let me know!  Hopefully, we can get some pointers from some of the
other clubs (maybe even start a new chapter?).

Either way, let's get something done!

cj & pete