From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 16:51:33 -0800
Hi All,

Guess I kinda started somethin' when I mentioned lettuce and arsenic in the
same sentence huh?  <GG> So I asked the person who told me this where they
heard it and this is what the person had to say.

>Hi!  It all came from a friend of mine.  His brothers girlfriend fed her
>daughters rabbit a lettuce heart.   The rabbit died the next day and when
>they took it to the vet, the vet told them it was because the lettuce
>heart has a small amount of arsenic in it.  It's way to small and diluted
>to affect humans but apparently pegs off some small animals like
>nothing.  Some animals have a resistance, some don't.  I don't know her
>name.  I can't prove it, nor can i disprove it but I still think it's a
>good practice to avoid it.

I suppose now would be the right time to mention that I and the INSANE 10
have changed our e-mail address to a more appropriate one as you can see
above.  So please keep this in mind when thinking of writing to me<G>!  I
would hate to miss out on anyone's great letter to me.  I will still keep
the other account for awhile until everyone is used to me being at this
one.  THANKS!

      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House