Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 06:38:33 -0700
I have snake and would never consider the ferrets food. They are simply
not nutritious and would kill a snake if given a chance.

On the issue of denouncing the ferret as the 3rd most popular domestic
pet, you forgot "uncaged". Hence why rodents and rabbits are what you
see at the HS. They are considered caged pets.

Sorry I cannot confirm your ferret feeding scenario. Our concern lies
in ferrets used as bait animals for pit fighting dogs.

Take care
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education