From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:13:26 -0400
Well, I have been saving green stuffed toys For Elvis, I have been told
by Robin, that he loves the color grren.I have a ferret who loves the
color red.  Go figure.Man the lifeboats, there is flooding going on at
BCMarie mobile home, the Ferrets are trying to figure out how to make
life jackets to wear.  Wait a minute, we need something to cover our
heads, it coming down so hard!!

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful (wet) Fur Kidlets