From:
Lisa Ferret Mom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:10:35 -0700
Please keep Stinky in your prayers as he is far from out of the woods
yet.  Tonight we went to visit him.  He CHOWED on soup as long as it was
on our fingers.  He refused to eat it on his own.  Mr. Picky surprised
us.  He probably ate as much as he would have his kibble on a normal day.
However, they won't let him come home until he is eating on his own.

We put his bear in with him.  I had taken it in his carrier, but they had
not put it in with him there.  He was SO funny with it.  First he put it
in the back of the "cage" he was in, then proceeded to come to the front
of the cage to curl up to rest.  I moved the bear to be closer to him,
and he took it from me and put it back in the back corner.  He then stood
there like a soldier, fighting sleep like you would never believe,
standing over his bear.  We thought it was best that we leave him then
so he could rest.

If he won't eat on his own tomorrow, I am going to request that he come
home anyway as long as he is not having any other complications.  I will
have to come home at lunchtime to feed him, but at least we know he will
have a full belly.  It should hold him until my son gets home from school
if we plan it right.

Please keep him in your prayers....

Lisa
Trickster (Stinky), Pepper, Mitsy and Pristine

I wish I were a Teddy Bear - Everybody loves them!  Nobody cares how fat
the are!  The older they get, the more they're worth!