From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:21:33 -0800
Thank you so much for your loving thoughts.  I have another baby that
is in trouble right now, which unbelievably began with an ear infection,
he has been to the vet twice now and has gone up and down.  Today he
has began bleeding from his ear.  I can only hope something can be done
tommorrow that will cure him, if he can make it through the night.  These
pure and precious creatures can seem to go through hell in such a short
lifetime.  They must really achieve many levels in the afterlife.
Perhaps that's what all our last test in this universe is.  To be pure of
heart, give nothing but joy and love to those around us and in the end
suffer tremendous pain and agony with dignity, and leave a lasting
impression of selflessness on those we leave behind....perhaps our last
level is that of a fuzzy little baby called a ferret.  I would be honored
if that were our fate, as I feel they are so much more advanced in their
little souls than any person I have ever encountered.  I just know they
occupy the same space as our higher power when they cross over, and am
thankful I have so many angels helping me through life.