From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:50:05 -0500
O.k.  Yes, I'm slow.  I was trying to get my website updated and THEN I
was going to make the announcement of our newest baby. :-)  Well, Morpheus
has been integrating rather successfully with everyone (except Queen Luna)
since about a month ago.  So everyone put your paws together and welcome
my new, big, 3 1/2 pound, 5 year old sable, Morpheus, the god of dreams.

Hugs & peace to everyone from the Gallaty Zoo of fun, frolicking and
merriment...

http://www.gallaty.com/The_Ferrets/the_ferrets.html

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_