From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:08:45 -0400
I got four of the ferret pennies from Diane
<[log in to unmask]> which arrived perfectly for giving to
Steve for our 23rd wedding anniversary in May.  He loves them.  Two were
new and two were used which he also was happy about.  Now I have to seek
out a little plastic box to put them in; I think that I have one here
somewhere without a fossil or rock sample in it unless I gave the extras
to visiting children.

Ashling got some fur caught and pulled out; she says that she wants to
curl up in the White Russian Memorial Quilt and get that spot warm, so
she told me to order some tickets.