From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:06:30 -0400
I just wanted to thank the Gimmee Ferret Shelter folks for a great time
at their Ferret Fun Day yesterday in Wareham, MA!  My fuzzy guys had such
a great time, and they got their pictures taken for not one, but TWO
different newspapers!  They felt so special and like they should have won
some sort of prize for being the most photogenic ferrets!  :) Everyone
there was great, and there were some really neat ferret items for sale.
Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into making a fun
experience for ferrets and their owners and potential owners alike.  The
contests were very amusing to watch.

I talked with a lot of people, including some who were interested in
getting a shelter ferret.  Our Finnegan is a shelter ferret, and we really
plugged how great our experience with him and the shelter we got him from
(through Kym Bertel of Ferret Kingdom in NH and the New Hampshire Ferret
Owner's Connection) and encouraged these potential future ferret owners to
go through a shelter.  We have definitely been glad we did!

Thanks again for Ferret Fun Day, and hope it helped all the shelter fuzzies
you have!

-April, Shawn and Nicodemus and Finnegan, the Famous Fotogenic Ferrets.