From:
Rebecca Katlin Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:39:10 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I purchased a GREAT toy for my ferrets, Jitterbug and Monkey.  It
was designed for a cat, but Monkey LOVES it!  It looked like a large plastic
ball (Strappy, not solid) with an inside track with a small plastic ball
(solid, with something that makes a noise inside it) which travels around on
the track.  Jitterbug sniffed at the ball and then ignored it.  Monkey
immediately claimed it as HERS, picked it up and tried to carry it behind
the refridgerator, but it was too big to fit so we reclaimed it.

My SO and I sat about 7 feet apart, with Monkey inbetween us, and rolled the
ball back and forth as Monkey ran maddly back and forth trying to grab it.
It took me a second and then I realized what we were playing - MONKEY IN THE
MIDDLE!!!  I almost fell over laughing.

The girls also got red collars with bells (so people will recognize them as
pets if, God forbid, they got out again - Jitterbug's adventure was enough
excitement for one lifetime), a 3 foot long wool lined tube, and some neat
peroxide gel to clean their ears (it seems to bother them less as a gel).
This was all suposed to be for Christmas, but it arrived late.

  Love and Dooks to all,

    Rebecca, M&J