From:
Dawna Kraus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:40:25 -0700
sandee please welcome ewock to the rainbow bridge and help him find his
brother easy, he got there 9/3/01 and slippery if he is there, since i
never found him, i don't know.

ewock lost his battle with lymphoma and had to be helped today.  he was
7 1/2 yrs old and my first ferret - the sweetest guy you'd ever want to
know.  he loved coke cans, sleeping in drawers, tube racing and his mom.

please show him around and send him all my love.

dawna
leia, brandie and phoebe - ferret sisters