Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:26:05 -0500
Hello, can anyone tell me if there are any soft foods/treats my ferret
would like to eat?

Well he likes the banana and raisin for sure and the ferretone and
ferretvite...but isn't there some soft food?  I am constantly feeding
him dry food with fresh water..he's just 25 weeks old or so, his little
teeth!!!  I want to give him some sort of food somthing like canned
food...friends have given me duck soup, but again enough is enough..don't
they like variety?  Is the same old humdrum dry food ok to give them over
and over again?  He seems to eat only when he absoluteyl has to....if
anyone knows, please send a list!

Thanks
Doug