From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:31:06 -0700
Just a couple things!  First, thank you to everyone who sent well wishes
during Einstein's surgery and recovery period.  I never posted anything
about the surgery, yet news in the ferret community seems to travel fast!
So, to those of you who took the time to send cards or messages-thank you!
I read them all to him!  Also a very, very special thank you to Julie
Fossa-who went out of her way to come and sit with me during his surgery-
providing badly needed emotional support!  Thank you Julie-you're an angel!
And her vet is very, very good!  You can write me if you would like the
details!

Next....If you are wanting to make room reservations for the 2002
International Ferret Symposium in Las Vegas next Feb, please call and leave
a message on my voice mail.  I will be out of the office until after Labor
Day....but I check my messages several times a day-I will get back to you
(may take me a little while, but I WILL get back to you.) You can still
fax the forms in-I will be stopping by the office a couple times a week to
do paper work, so I will get them!!!  Any questions?
Room Request Forms can be found at the 2002 official website:
<http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca/>
We have filled just about half of the rooms that have been set aside for
this great event!  Better get yours reserved soon!!

And....I understand that the Ferrets Across America program is no longer
active.  It seems to me that here lately there are an awful lot of ferrets
needing transported-not to mention wood pellets in the winter!!  I think
there is a real need for this kind of program....is there anyone out there
that feels as I do?  Anyone with exceptional organizational skills that
could help get something like this off the ground?  Anybody want to
discuss it????

The "Famous Ferrets of the FML" Calendar should be ready in the next week
or so!  Details on how this calendar can be purchased will follow shortly!

And last....if I had to rate The Ferret Store based on the experiences I
have had with them...I'd have to give them two thumbs and 6 paws up, as we
have always had excellent service and timely delivery.  Keep up the good
work, Joe....you are an asset to the ferret community!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein