From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:08:19 -0700
Paul wrote:

>Anyone interested in free babies in Central Florida?

Heck yes!  But unfortunately I have no way to get them here ... unless
anyone happens to be coming from that general direction to the West Coast
anytime soon that wouldn't mind a couple of hitchhikers <grin>.

At any rate, thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone is making a trip
out this way.  I'd love to see Paul's babies (as he well knows --grin--),
and what I wouldn't do to get my hands on a chocolate badger...

ah well *sigh* can't have everything.

Sheena - [log in to unmask]  | "To Err is Ferret ... To Forgive|
VP - Greater Vancouver      | "... Well, That's Our Job"      |
     Ferret Association      (Wherret Web Pages Coming Soon!)
       We're on the Web! http://www.ferret.net/vancouver/