From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 07:17:54 -0700
Hi Guys,
The subject of this story really should be "ADOPTERS BEWARE"!!!!!  But since
it was originally sent to Doc W.  it is under a different name.  Just wanted
to let all the wonderful newcomers to the world of ferret adopting know
about the rest of our story I found out later.  Since we were BRAND new to
adopting we learned the hard way what we SHOULD have been doing and maybe
this will help others when they are thinking of questions to ask of the
people they are considering adopting from.  Plus ALWAYS remember they MAY
NOT be telling the truth no matter how wonderful of people they may seem to
be!!!!!!  GET ALL THE FACTS you possibly can before the final adoption
unless you don't mind surprises when it comes to your new fuzzies.  We love
Raistlin & Caramon to death and they are two of the most laid back, loving
and wonderful little creatures ever so we have no regrets that they joined
our family.  My ONLY concern was for their welfare and complete knowledge is
the best protection.

  Thanks, Kelleen, David and the INSANE Animal House!!!!!!!!!!!
---