From:
ferretrealm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:24:44 -0400
Tracy's friend is correct: McCain's ferret died.

Here's an excerpt from an interview the McCain's had with Greta Van
Susteren on April 03 2008. Cindy McCain was asked if she's brought any
more pets into their home while John was on the campaign trail:

CINDY MCCAIN: No, I haven't. And we've lost one. Our little ferret died
of cancer.

MCCAIN: Oh! We lost our ferret!

VAN SUSTEREN: Oh, that's terrible.

CINDY MCCAIN: Yes. No, it is...

CINDY MCCAIN: We had him for a long time, so yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: So what is the...

MCCAIN: Rather than alienate the pro-pet constituency, I will remain
silent about the loss of our ferret.

Interesting comment by John, IMO. But, I won't judge him on that; it's
just his opinion. Besides, he then said:

MCCAIN: By the way, that ferret was a very cute animal.

OH! That makes it all okey dokey. :)

Dennis