From:
Courtney Jeanette Scholl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:01:46 -0400
Regarding the mixing of descented and non-descented ferrets:

Of my two ferrets, one is and one isn't.  I wasn't able to take the time to
slowly introduce my two beacuse there was only one carrier and a 1.5 hour
car ride home (which actually turned into a whole afternoon.  They have
always gotten along.  There was a bit of a power play the first couple of
days but they seemed to adjust quickly.  The only problem I saw was that
Chloe enjoyed dragging Sabrina around like a cave woman.  But he still does
this and Sabrina doesn't seem to mind.

2nd subject:  Taking care of our pets after we are gone:

In last monthh's issue of "In Style" magazine there was a huge article about
how you could pamper your pets Hollywood style.  I think there was a bit
about retirement homes for pets.  I can't remember for sure but I think
there was also something about reserving a place there for your pets if you
should pass on first.  I am sure this is outrageously expensive and they
probably only accept pets like cats and dogs but for all the millionaire FML
readers, yu can check it out!  8*)

-Courtney