From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:49:44 EDT
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is fun!

Petey what are you doing?

I'm skating Tonks!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come try it.

Petey why are you doing dat, you look stoopid running around with
thimbles tied to your feet.

I do not look stoopid, I am practicing.  I wanna be in da roller derby.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I even have a roller derby name, Petey the Poofer!

Petey, dats just dumb.  We are suppose to be thinking up a ferret name
for mommies friend, so when she is da queen of the roller derby she can
skate for ferrets.  We only have until September 9th to think of a name.

Oh brother Petey you have it all messed up again.  We are suppose to be
telling our FML friends so they can get in on this.  Whoever thinks up
the winning name is going to get a way cool basket full of Totally Ferret
type stuff.

That's why I want to think up the name Tonks, I want the goodies!  Yanno
your not real smart for a super hero.  Sheeesh.

I'm not smart???  I not the one running around on thimbles.  I can fly!
::::Swoooooosh, swooooooooch::::::

Keep those names coming everyone!

Petey TPO & Tonks, Superhero Extrodinaire