From:
Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 15:33:21 -0400
HI, I once read some information about an herbal treatment for insulinoma.
I have a freinds hwose female was on prednisone but she doesn't like the
wasting effects of the steriods on her Sabrina.  So, I told her I'd try to
get some informatio on some alternative treatments.  Neither one of us
particuarly believes in alternative treatments but it is worth reading
about.

SO, if anyone can point me in a good direction to get information about
treatments other than steroid use, please email me. Since we are both
veterinary students and little Sabrina is involved, some scientific
information would be helpful.

Shelley Straight
Va-Md Regional College
Of Veterinary Medicine