From:
Dana Burr Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 16:15:47 -0400
lost many ferrets within the past year. We've had wonderful luck with Path
Valley over the years. We purchased Wudgie over ten years ago and added a
second sib., Mookie, when we moved out west. Both have gone to ferret heaven
after a very long and healthy life. This Christmas my husband surprised with
PB, a male silver, that he had Path Valley fly to him in North Carolina. PB
is growing leaps and bounds and displays all the characteristics of his
"sisters:" Intelligent, gentle, rambunctious, cuddly, etc.  Fox and Chuck
Morton, the owners of Path Valley, are very responsible breeders and they've
suffered a tremendous tragedy. We are extremely pleased with our little
guy--he's all you would want in a healthy ferret.