From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:53:53 -0700
I hope this gets all of the Salt Lake CITY ferret owners attention.  I
just got off the phone with David Flagler, Salt Lake County Animal Control
Officer.  He is pushing the ordinance and hopes to have open hearings in
the next few weeks.  But he has informed me that Salt Lake City (CITY
LIMITS and ANIMAL CONTROL) will not legalize Domestic Ferrets.

I have written a letter to the city council and hope for a reply soon.  If
they shoot it down, then its petition time again and take it too the media.
Maybe we might train our Ferrets to bribe certian city officials in Salt
Lake City.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (note new address)
668 Union Square Ste 234, Sandy, Utah 84070
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protectection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companion they
make.