From:
Lori Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:55:00 -0700
My puppy has Kennel cough, does anyone know the chances of one, or all
of my ferrets getting it, and how I can possibly prevent it, and treat
it if necessary? I am really concerned, my puppy is really coughing a
lot, and it seems to be very hard on him, I would be heartbroken if one
of my three fuzzy babies started coughing that bad. The ferrets seem to
know that the pup does not feel good, and they are pretty much staying
away from him. I do have a very knowledgeable vet and of course I will
bring them to her at the first sign of symptoms, but I though I would
just see if anyone has experienced ferrets with kennel cough. Any
suggestions or advice would be great.

Thank you very much,
Lori
with the triple trouble fuzzies, Oly, the lover -
Annabelle, the tiny biting dancer -
and Scooter, the deaf comedian!
Oh, and the dog Odin