From:
Edward Lipinski Ferrets NorthWest FNW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:12:27 -0700
May I suggest that in the story,

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Success (so far) with artificial leg on a 3-legged, monstrously
>large adult male ferret.

I should like to suggest that you take a good, hard, long look at the
following sentences:

>But I guess it's impossible for me to take a picture of my ferret with a
>wooden leg.

>     "Nope."  "Got to use a camera."

"Gottcha'" (Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle .  .  .  ad infinitum.)

Edward Lipinski, of Charmin fame.  And now in the Pinocchio (wooden legs,
et al) class.  Oh, yes he still has a sore back and a noisy neck
vertebra.  Guess he got that from all that bending over doing his Kevin
Costner thing.  You know - dancing with wolves.  Whoops, I mean, dancing
with ferrets.

[Moderator's note: Maybe we just didn't think it was funny?  BIG]