Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 05:05:55 -0800
Due to a variety of my own issues, my kids didn't make it to the Giving
Tree. No hard feelings with Kris. None at all. He has a tough job on
his hands this time of year and I totally understand the deadlines
so he can accomplish this holiday task for all of the shelter fuzzys.
Thanks to the help of my dear web mistress, Kat Parsons, we have an
alternative plan,....a page on our website for the SUMS kids Christmas
Wishes. It works the same way as the giving tree. If you would like to
send a gift to one of our kids, you can check out the furbabes on this
link.

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-2008-Christmas-Tree.html

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page