From:
Gregory Karagas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 23:25:32 EDT
Long story short, my husband and I have seven ferrets.  Spike, Emma,
Mallory, Zak, Simon, Olivia, and Desdemona.  We are vacationing in Key
West Florida.  We miss our fuzzies so much we almost can't stand it.  We
have the most trusted person in the world watching over our babies.  Zoo,
Cathy, at Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary in Kirkland Illionis.  She is one of the
most giving and kindest persons we have ever met and we would not trust
our babies to anyone else.  We have been to her Sanctuary many times, and
the care she gives to all the rescued babies that she has in her home has
shown us the love she has for these kids and we have neve dobuted that
our babies would recieve any less care.

Our hope now, we really need a fuzzy fix.  If there is anyone in the Key
West Florida area that has ferrets and are willing to have a visit from
ferret lovers, we would be so grateful.  We will be in the area until the
21st of May.

Thanks so much, Darla And Gregg