From:
Sharin Alpert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:48:58 -0500
Hi, folks, i'm Sharin, introducing myself.  My partner George & i have 2
ferrets, Chloe & Ramone, who've been with us for about 1.5 yrs.  (We also
have 3 cats & a dog & most of our acquaintances think that's a truly
excessive number of pets... if they could only see some of you guys!) G
grew up in Ohio where he knew someone who kept ferrets for hunting, & got
his first one about 20 yrs ago when they were illegal here.  They are still
relatively uncommon...

We live in Shelburne Falls in the western part of Massachusetts, USA.  I
first started using the internet at about the same time we got Chloe, &
used research about ferret care as a way to learn how to use the thing.
Found Ferretcentral, found you folks, & here i still am.