From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:51:24 -0400
Hi all,

My 2008 Ferret Calendar is now in the hands of many of my re-sellers
including on line stores and ferret clubs and shelters.

Some of these are listed on my links page at:

http://www.ferretcompany.com/links.html

The calendar will also be available at the Day by Day kiosks and
Borders stores this fall and winter.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I'm hoping to steer smaller
orders of one or two calendars to my re sellers because it's good for
them, and because it's good for me! It's so much work to produce the
images for my calendar that taking the time to fill smaller orders is
really hard.

So, while I will do my best to make sure that no one goes without my
2008 Ferret Calendar, I ask that if you are not ordering 6 or more
calendars (yes, some folks really, really like my calendar :)) I would
appreciate it if you would buy them from one of the re-sellers listed
on my links page.

As the year progresses there will be more listings on the links page,
more on line stores, more clubs and shelters and more international
links so keep checking and if you don't see your local ferret club
there, let them know you'd like to support them by buying the calendar
from them! Have them e-mail me for more information:

Thanks so much,
Jeanne Carley
--
Jeanne Carley's 2008 edition, Ferret Motion is coming soon! In the
meantime, you can enjoy some amazing ferret photography visit

NEW! Custom prints of Jeanne's terrific ferret photos! Is there a
ferret picture that you've always loved? You can now order your
favorite ferret photo by Jeanne Carley. Click on Collections to choose.