From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:12:40 -0500
Evolve cat food might be a possibility. It is sold at our local
Walmart, 15 lb bag for $18.99. I added it for my group and several of
the ferrets like it. Titan comes running into the living room to eat
out of the Evolve bowl. Plops down and eats his fill. It is a bit high
in carbs but in a pinch or as an addition it might work. The kibble in
the adult chicken formula is round and somewhat flat. I wouldn't feed
it exclusively but in a mix it works for us. I also feed Pro Plan
Chicken and Rice cat and kitten which many of the ferrets like. Again,
in a mix it works for us. Zupreem, 8 in 1 Ultimate, Totally Ferret,
Shepherd and Green and Marshalls are included here so they get a
variety of ferret and cat kibbles. The ferrets also snack on the dog
food, Chef Micheals chicken (has soft moist pieces they love) and
Beneful puppy. The dogs snack on the ferret food too. I free feed dogs
and ferrets so whoever wants whatever gets it. I refill the bowls as
needed. The Marshalls & Chef Micheals & Beneful get refilled the most
often it seems. When it comes to foods, sometimes it has to be what the
ferrets will eat. The best quality food does no good if your ferret
won't eat it.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org