Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:31:45 -0700
Hi everyone! I know this is very short notice, but I need help!!!

I'm a college student and I have to write an arguative paper for or against
something.  It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to write on, but
I finally decided (at the last minute) to do mine on why ferrets should be
legalized in California and other states that don't allow them.  Now here
comes the hard part.  I need to turn in my topic statement (what I'm
choosing to do and the 2 sides of the story) by Thursday at 7pm.  With my
statement I need to include a page of possible references to use with at
least 10 sources on it.  The sources can not be webpages.  Basically it
has to be from crediable published sources, but it can be things accessed
from the internet like journal articles, magazines, databases.

If anyone knows where I could find some good information on this debate I
would really appreciate it if you could email it to me.  Even if it's just
a good book or source I could search for at the library, it'd be more than
welcome.  Since I dont have alot of time I would greatly appreciate it if
it could be emailed directly to me instead of posted, but since I just need
10 "possible" sources anything posted would help me out greatly when I have
to give my reference page of actual sources I'm going to use.

Thanks alot everyone!  Being in college and working a 30 hour a week job,
I don't normally have a whole lot of time to read the list everyday, but
being a proud companion of 3 ferrets (Furlow, LazerBeak, and Tweedle Bug)
I do read whenever I can.

Have a good day all and everyone kiss their fuzzies!

Jennifer