From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 07:51:18 -0500
I guess I spoke too soon about the flamers.  LOL, sad that noone has
anything better to do.  Thank you for those who have been there for me
and Maonty.  And everyone knows about the situation that resulted in me
having to give Dante up.  If people still want to act like an immature
child and throw tantrums that's their problem.  And they DO have problems.
(especially anyone who thinks I go around handing out my medical files!!)

Thank you again to all who have supportive, I thank you so much for your
prayers!  IT'S WORKING!  I bought hubby a small fishing rod with a small
toy on the end (no hook!) and he went fishing for weasles!  He had a hoot!
I knew if he just gave Monty a chance he would love him!  And we'll be
setting up Monty's playroom this weekend!

Thank you all who have offered to do their best to help me place Monty in
a new home (and no, I never resented ANYONE) but thank goodness it will
not be necessary.  (laughing histarically as Monty begs under my son's
high chair and runs off to hide the froot loops Zack drops him!)

Love and dooks!

Amanda and Monty the Marvelous

Have you lost your mind?  Better check your ferrets hidey hole!
http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html