From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:51:06 -0700
Hello Everyone,

The 2010 Ferrets of the FML Calendar is being featured on-line at
Ferrets Magazine. Like most of you I really miss the printed copy but
the on-line edition has alot to offer so don't forget to check it out.

The calendar article can be seen at:
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-exclusives/fundraising-calendars-for-2010-do-more-than-feature-cute-small-animal-pet-photos.aspx>

I still have calendars available and would love to continue the sell
out by January trend so need your help. If you haven't ordered please
do and don't forget I can ship these for you if you would like to place
a gift order.

Don't forget your order helps SOS with programs which help shelter
ferrets.

To order please make a check to Support Our Shelters and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

If paying by Paypal please use
as the pay to.

Calendars are $10.50 each. Plus Shipping for one calendar is $2.00 for
the second add an additonal $.65.

If you are ordering 3 or more calendars please add $4.80 for postage to
your calendar order total. Please email me for a postage quote if you
are ordering bulk or in another country.

I'm also happy to offer bulk discounts and if you are a shelter please
email me for special shelter pricing. These would make a wonderful
fundraiser for your shelter events.

We are also pleased to have the Ferret Depot as a sponsor for the
calendar again this year.
http://www.ferretdepot.com

Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
for info or if you have any questions please email me.

Sharon B. :)
for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org