From:
Tammy Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:37:40 -0500
HELP!
We need a pet sitter ASAP.  My 7 1/2 year old ferret and I, plus three
cats, recently moved to the Bethesda, MD area and haven't had time to
locate all the necessary resources.  We found a great vet [thanks STAR*
Ferrets for the list] but haven't found a sitter yet because my landlords
have been gracious enough to check on the kids while I've been away on
short trips.  But now I'm supposed to be gone for three weeks on business
(as in the work I do to make money for pet food, toys and vet bills - not
a group of ferrets) and Selena (the ferret) needs someone who is not only
ferret-knowledgeable but can spend more than a few minutes with her in the
evenings.  Ideally we would like someone who could also house-sit, or even
take Selena to their place for more supervision/attention, but she's not
been exposed to ECE so that rules out the few leads I've had so far.  If
anyone in my area has any leads, please respond directly to me via email -
the sooner the better.

Thanks for your help,
Tammy and my four-legged daughters: Selena, Holly, Shadow and Myst