Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:16:18 -0500
Hi everyone. I'm Jan from Wixom Weezels, a small shelter in Michigan.
I don't post very often but I do read each and every post and laugh
and cry right along with you.

We're about to meet with someone who would like to volunteer to help
out with the shelter (this is a first for us) and I was wondering if
any of you use any type of Volunteer Liability Waiver? You know, in
case anyone gets bitten or scratched, etc. If you do, and if you're
willing, I'd love to have a copy to use, just in case.

Hugs to all the furbabies and their hoomans.

Jan
Wixom Weezels