From:
Ferracle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:27:22 -0500
There is a far off rumble heard through the rolling fog.  All the ferrets
are jumping around very animatedly; dooking is heard almost as load as
the rumble.  Waz tat says Havoc to the rest of the crew.

Then through the mist they see the front wheel of the Harley Hog.  WOW
they yell it's the Ferracle come back to tewl us bout the fireworks.
Gather round my wittle trophies and listen to what I have wearned.  There
is going to be an auction, whatewer that means.  Them hoomans are gonna
auction off a print of ferrets with fireworks, that the famous womans in
the forbidden-wand took.  It is a special print, and a special auction.
Seem this womans gave the print to Support Our Shelters to hewp all the
homewess trophies.  If yous guys want to see more go to
http://fundraiser.supportourshelters.org

What ya awl think about my new green spike?  I gots if from some womans
in Canada named Randi.  I think it is tops.  That is all I have for now
my wittle trophies.  I'm gonna hop back on my hawg and cruiz the internet
some..