From:
brenda schrecengost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 11:30:07 PDT
I've just been lurking for a while, I've moved into a new apt, completely
ferret friendly!  (a side note, I'm a college student, just a reminder that
ferret friendly living does exist for us in some places) For the past two
weeks, I've had four people living on my living room floor and invading the
ferts room.

But anyway...while working my pointless job as a computer lab workstudy,
I've been surfing the Ferret Central pages and I was wondering if there
would be any interest in starting a Ferret Club in Erie PA.  From what
I've been reading on the list, there are a few people out there with ferts.
Feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] or

tootles
brenda and the furry lizards