From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:18:22 -0400
>From:    Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: movie:  where did you get...?,
>
> http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/movies/bijala_200x150.mov
>
>That has GOT to be shared more publicly if you are willing!  Ferret Store
>website?  A funny videos show?  It is incredible, the best ferret fun movie
>I've encountered!  (Oh, and where did you get the stiff clear tubing?
>How wide is it?  We have one who tries to get into things and gets himself
>stuck so if it's too narrow we can't use it as a permanent feature because
>he will get himself hanging in that position.) Wish that we could have a
>room just for the ferrets but housing here is too pricey given our other
>obligations as well.

perfectly willing to share the movie publicly, but not sure where to put
it.  I guess the main thing is I don't have permission to use the song,
so don't know what legal issues are involved.  the song is about 3 1/2
minutes long and I clipped it to a minute.  if you know a place that
wants to put it up, I can even make better versions of it (better frame
rate and stuff) for lucky individuals not stuck with a phone modem.

the clear tubing isn't stiff, it's just the regular dryer hose.  it takes
the ferrets about 4 months to wear through each of the first 2.  this one
has duct tape layered on the underside so it is lasting a lot longer.  I
think the black drainage pipes from hardware stores are much wider and
they are stiff.

I wish I can have a room for myself... I'm a student living in a 2 bedroom,
share with a roommate who has 6 ferrets and 5 cats.  my ferrets have the
big bedroom (they've allowed me a small bed in the corner, with another
ferret slide that ends in my pillow), and my roommate's got the rest of the
apartment... actually, I'm lying... I don't really want a room for myself.
I woke up this morning with Dief and Sand curled right against me, nothing
beats that except maybe Birch sleeping on my neck :).