Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:50:01 -0800
Don't forget that the deadline to add a Shelter is November 30! I will
approve shelters as soon as I see them in the list, so you can get to
adding ferrets immediately.

You have until December 15 to add ferrets, but it would be nice to
have them all added as soon as possible!

Please let me know if you need any help with the Ferret Giving Tree.
You can email me at [log in to unmask] or my personal address,

Thanks!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.