From:
"Susan E. Anderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 17:00:27 -0600
Well, I finally did it.  For the longest time I have had to keep the kids
locked up in their cage except when I could stay in the kitchen with them.
I can't let them run loose in the rest of the house because of books,
aquariums, parrot, computers (3) and other stuff.  So the only room I could
let them in was the kitchen but the little devils would always climb the kid
gates that I put up so I had to stay with them to take them off.  In fact
Snoops can go right through the gate, she is that tiny.  Well, I solved it.
Bill and I went to Home Depot and got a roll of vinyl carpet protector and
some small plastic wire ties and a cut pieces big enough out of the carpet
protector to fill in the entire area of the screen on the kid gates and used
the wire ties to tie it to the screen.  I made sure that the nobs were on
the outside so the fuzzys wouldn't hit them.  It works great.  They can't
climb now cause it is slick and there is noting to get their claws in.  The
vinyl is strong enough to repel punctures by claws.  So now I can let them
run and play to their hearts content or at least till they tire and want to

Also, to the person that found the clear dryer hose, I have hunted
everywhere and can't find it.  Would you be willing to let me send you
enough money to get it for me and ship it to me.  I am currently using a
white one but the clear would be more fun.

Warm Fuzzys To All
--

                   \=/,         _
                 |  @___oo   (
       /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=
      ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__
      )   /^\/   _)          (_
      )   _ /  / _)            (
  /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)
 <  >      |(,,) )__)
  ||      /    \)___)\
  | \____(      )___) )___
   \______(_______;;; __;;;
 ---

Susan Anderson
Camelot Boxers
Irving, Texas
http://www.geocities.com/~brindleboxers/

(Boxer) Luke's Milkyway CD (Luke) ~ "Why should I get up, you'll go around?"
(Boxer) Medousa's Sir Knight in Texas (Chance) ~ "I'm getting there, Mom
- Just 8 more points!"
(Fuzzy) Freddy the Freeloader (Fred) ~ "What's in this cabinet Mom?
Where did the locks come from?"
(Fuzzy) Bandit ~ "It's bite Luke on the butt time" dook! dook!
(Parrot) Chester the Molester (Chester) ~ "Whatcha eat'n Mom, can I try
it?"