From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:02:32 -0800
But, Alexandra... Ferrets DO send email!  And use the computer, and
everything!  Just last night, the husband and I were down in the bedroom
watching TV.  From the office, we hear the distincting "BEEP!  BEEP!
BEEP BEEP!" of my computer.  Husband looks at me, I look at husband, and
we both go "LOKI!" So, I get up out of my nice warm bed and go trotting
down the hall to the office.  Down from the desk, and off of my chair,
there's Loki, sitting on the floor.  He looks up at me, and asks "Why
wasn't email up, Mommy?  I's got a urgent email for the FLO!"  And he
then scampered off down the hall.

Dooks and Dances!

Denise Autry
Alpha Phi Omega, Alumni