From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:14:12 EDT
To the Parents of Baby Boy Pinky,

I tried to e-mail you personaly but it was returned so this is the next
best way to tell you that I am sooo sorry to read about your loss.  It
really hit home as our little one has been gone for 9 days now.  Every day
is a horror not knowing.  I'm sure he knows how much you loved him and that
it wasn't your fault.  He is probably running and dooking right now.  My
heart aches for you.  I guess time heals all.

Gay & 6 odd balls
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise (Idaho)